26 results found

1. 43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  lynx responded

If you happen to come across any content which potentially violates our Terms of Use, please report them to help@xhamster.com

2. CuckQueans!

Cuckolds are fine yeah, but CuckQueans are where it's at. Create a subcategory for these if that is possible!

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add Crossdress or Travestite categories for pictures and videos

Hi !
    I'm travestite and all my pictures and videos are moved automaticly in "men" categories.
    I thinks add Crossdress or Travestite categorie it can be a good idea :).

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Translate the page into Spanish, I offer you my services and I will give you a good discount, www.proz.com/translator/135975

Dear Sirs,

I am a member of xHamster, and I have observed that the content of the page is not translated into Spanish, am English to Spanish freelance translator specialized in several
    financial and managerial fields, legal corporate issues, and decision-making software for managerial departments with almost 9 years of experience.

I have translated a lot of webpages content into Spanish, specially content related to "Terms of Use", "Privacy Policy", "Parental Control", etc.

Since I know the content of the webpage can be quite extensive we can negotiate a good price for you. I guarantee you a high quality work,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ..look xhamster, i have been a member of your site for some time now under the alais of: sweetlilkitten @ link: http://xhamster.com/user/Swe

my email is hacked and you xhamster have ignored me for 2mos. now

..look xhamster, i have been a member of your site for some time now under the alais of: sweetlilkitten @ link: http://xhamster.com/user/SweetLilKitten#comments_block ...my site has obviously been compromized/hacked and i have written you all several emails..personal and site sent emails asking that you send me the password to my sweetlilkitten site. there is extreamly sensitive information on it and i want access, this is scarey..not being in control of my sexual persona online. please take me seriously...i am fed up, because ive been sending emails for 2mos.…

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

xHamster Feedback and Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base