Skip to content

xHamster Feedback and Suggestions

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

26 results found

1. Why this site come to my PC without asking ? Bullshit, send your link to my PC to hell!

I have kids at home, keep away from my PC
    I didn´t look for you, and you just appear, that has to be illegal to pop so

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Better navigation of the site

why is it when you search for a wife you can find her getting fucked by five men, but when you search husband you will not find him fucking five wive's what am i imputing wrong

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ban bait and switch advertisers

In the cartoons section, toonsex.com and cartoonportal.com (which happen to be the same website) advertise extensively. However, once you sign up for their website, there are no cartoons. Nothing like what they advertise. There is some hentai (which isn't what they promote) but mostly it is just computer generated scenes. Again, they promote all these cartoons and there are none to be found. To me, a classic case of bait and switch.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. appreciation of this portal ?!

I always more that many here: nothing,
    or more tail to show her - ultimately many fakes are.
    they should upgrade their website something. by each registry to clear conditions for. b. as I said above, are provided.
    not even admit it then.
    the users concerned, in block immediately or on time; without vorwarnug!
    they lie down anyway to a new account.
    but what I tell them. This they know better than me.
    I feel it is not about the quality of what someone posts, but the one-sided spanner this I and most people here yes i.a. also are. but…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Translate the page into Spanish, I offer you my services and I will give you a good discount, www.proz.com/translator/135975

Dear Sirs,

I am a member of xHamster, and I have observed that the content of the page is not translated into Spanish, am English to Spanish freelance translator specialized in several
    financial and managerial fields, legal corporate issues, and decision-making software for managerial departments with almost 9 years of experience.

I have translated a lot of webpages content into Spanish, specially content related to "Terms of Use", "Privacy Policy", "Parental Control", etc.

Since I know the content of the webpage can be quite extensive we can negotiate a good price for you. I guarantee you a high quality work,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Real Wifes's Videos

it is amazing how you say you have content for everyone i constantly ask you for more wife's videos and your reply is that you will look into it on Feb 13-14 i clicked thru 40 pages with 40 videos on each page and not one video of a wife that you can see something that is over 1600 videos and not one wife now what's the odds pf you seeing 1600 hundred women in restaurants elevators buses etc and none are married

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

xHamster Feedback and Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base