xHamster Feedback and Suggestions
9365 results found
-
ebony intense tickling in pantyhose I like that alot for down load
I want intense ticklng ebony pantyhose pussy and all over man and women white man tickle black girl
1 vote -
1 vote
-
I hate to say it but Gabby more like Tumblr or pinterest with your videos and pictures and more open.
Allow me to post stuff on my profile and make money off my own pictures and videos. And I hate to say it but everymore like Tumblr I am pinterest as far as searching or surfing through all the videos and pictures and my name is Patrick With 2 t's
So anyone know who's excellent idea that was you remember my name1 vote -
How about a Married plan for two in Rio?????Starting now.....
Untitled above.....I love you Katy.....
1 vote -
Stop promoting so many white ppl over any other race
Tired of seeing predominantly white ppl all over these porn sites
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Dec
296807
1 vote -
How to upload
IPD-672-655696 im live coming now how to upload in Hamster
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Allow editing to favorites
Need ability to remove or delete favorite categories created by me. Old categories that are not used or mistakes cannot be deleted. Xvideos has this down and works perfect. If this exists please explain where. Mobile user
1 vote -
Account currently inactive
Please can you restore my account. Username: bobvoid
I've made a new account but I would rather not lose my old one, thanks
1 vote -
Why not launch a betting site called Hamster? I think it will get a good visitor. Of course it should be the best site. Most people benefit.
Why not launch a betting site called Hamster? I think it will get a good visitor. Of course it should be the best site. Most people benefit.
1 vote -
Jamal
Ajjajs
Aajjamal
Abhj1 vote -
Bom vidios
Ótimo vídeos gostei muito
1 vote -
Option to download videos
Why dont you have the option to download like before. I usually go to xvideos instead now because of that.
1 vote -
翻譯
無法翻譯
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Anonymous gifts without credit card or crypto
I'd like to support xhamster by subscribing or making micro-donations to my favorite videos but I don't want to sign-up and connect my billing info not to risk my sexual preferences to be leaked.
I suggest Smartlike (I'm a developer) - a free non-profit donation processor that turns likes into micro-donations with just one click. It uses a model with deposits and withdrawals without cryptocurrency: donors deposit funds at creators they trust and then use them for anonymous feeless micro-donations. No registration or private data collection.
Let's integrate.https://smartlike.org/channel/4Dd0lJMg4TT3IAFb5XBThQa6zoYs0UTMDw4cat
1 vote -
Jeferson Miguel
Jeferson Miguel Cardoso
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?