xHamster Feedback and Suggestions
9365 results found
-
1 vote
-
Bisa berkomunikasi sama lainya
Bisa kencan sama lainnya
1 vote -
Pre-video ads that show something other than obese and generally unattractive people.
The overwhelming majority of the ads that play before a video for the "live cams" show obese and/or geriatric and, in general, rather unattractive people. There has not be a SINGLE one I've seen that made me want to subscribe. In fact, most of them make me think "ew". Can you guys maybe do something about that?
1 vote -
When playing a video it does not play
When playing a video it does not play
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Why can't I view my comment replies on my mobile?
I've noticed a lot of comments but I don't even get a notification on my phone
1 vote -
Tinkatkan sambungan
Aplikasi tidak respon
1 vote -
Geben sie xhamster einen Einstellungs Batten für Hell und Dunkel
Die Dunkle Einstellung ist wichtig wenn man Pornovideos sehen will
1 vote -
Seznamky
Bylo by dobré dát tam seznamku za účelem sexu zdarma
1 vote -
эфир не открывается
эфир не открывается
1 vote -
The whole "user is retired" thing really pisses me off
If videos uploaded by a "retired" user are still viewable, then there is no reason not to be able to click on that user's name and see what other videos they uploaded
1 vote -
If you mind please upload some skinny big dicks video
Most of people are interested with big dick every one wish big cock
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Benutzername ändern
Das man sein Benutzername ändern kann
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Sir I want the payment method to be made PayPal so that it becomes easy to receive payment and the minimum payout should be made $100. If th
Sir I want the payment method to be made PayPal so that it becomes easy to receive payment and the minimum payout should be made $100. If the xHamster team does this then I would be very grateful to them.
1 vote -
improve chat section i unble to scroll up and i can’t see my old chat
when i chat with someone and i want to chat now my old friend then i can’t scroll up my chat this is a bug pleas improve it
1 vote -
Add links for merch (ie: xhamster branded tshirts, hoodies, bumper stickers.......etc)
Nowhere could i easily find merch on the website which amazes me other brands have their merch easily accessible (xmas gifting ideas etc)
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Actually show related videos
I guess you show videos unrelated to my searches in the related videos section on purpose? It's frustrating trying to find videos I recently watched for hours on end. Not how you keep users satisfied
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?